During your first consultation *:
– we will consider all questions concerning your appearance or health that you are interested in and which are within my area of expertise;
– I will tell you about modern methods of aesthetic and regenerative medicine and surgery;
– I will give recommendations regarding the aesthetic, plastic or regenerative correction that interests you, and help you plan the medical procedures you need;
– You will receive complete information about the preparations and hardware techniques that can be used by us in the course of further treatment; we will discuss the predicted results, possible contraindications and complications, as well as recommendations for care after the procedures.
* Consultations of children under 16 years old are held without payment.
You need to decide on the operation, taking into account your own wishes and motives.
If your choice is deliberate, the success of surgery will be positive.
Before surgery, you will need to get first consultation and one or more of my preoperative consultations.
Preoperative consultation includes:
– final approval of the volume and type of surgical correction,
– full information about the upcoming treatment, the singing informed consent about the operation;
– the purposing of preoperative research,
– evaluation of the results of your preliminary laboratory and other necessary studies,
– if necessary, the appointment of an additional survey, consultation of related professionals,
– planning the date of surgery*,
– if necessary, the appointment of preoperative drugs,
– planning the date of the first visit to the doctor after surgery.
* 100% payment of the operation is made in advance, 7-10 days before the planned date of the operation, after the pre-operational consultation, the full pre-operational survey and the signing of the informed consent to the operation.