During your first consultation *:
– we will consider all questions concerning your appearance or health that you are interested in and which are within my area of expertise;
– I will tell you about modern methods of aesthetic and regenerative medicine and surgery;
– I will give recommendations regarding the aesthetic, plastic or regenerative correction that interests you;
and help you plan the medical procedures you need.
* Consultations of children under 16 years old are held without payment.
You need to decide on the operation, taking into account your own wishes and motives.
If your choice is deliberate, the success of surgery will be positive.
Before surgery, you will need to get one or more of my advice.
Preoperative consultation includes:
– final approval of the volume and type of surgical correction,
– full information about the upcoming treatment,
– the purposing of preoperative research,
– evaluation of the results of your preliminary laboratory and other necessary studies,
– if necessary, the appointment of an additional survey, consultation of related professionals,
– planning the date of surgery,
– if necessary, the appointment of preoperative drugs,
– planning the date of the first visit to the doctor after surgery.